Promise

I am not an influencer.

I am not an elite athlete.

I AM a wife, a mom, a trainer, a coach, a teacher, a driver, a friend.

I love seeing people push past their limits but sometimes people aren't ready yet. I love seeing people move but sometimes a toe tap is where they're at. I love helping people love life. If loving your life is overcoming basic functional movements then let's do that. If loving your life is training as an elite athlete then let's do that. Promise me something though; I will not make assumptions about you if you will not make assumptions about me. Promise me we'll work together towards whatever YOUR goal is.

In return, I promise we'll have fun. I promise we'll laugh and I promise we'll grow.

Of course we hope for physical changes, but I hope to help change your heart and mind in the process as well because no matter who you are, what you've been through or what you look like, you are loved.

Comments

Popular Posts