Elle's "My Adventure Book"

So I couldn't resist and I did more work on Elle's adventure book tonight.  The pages were all dry so I had to.

I decorated the chipboard for the front and back cover then I bound the book.  To bind the book I took some ribbon , punched two holes in each page and cover, then threaded the ribbon through the holes like this...


This is the back cover.  I added some vintage stamps too it after I took the picture too.


This is the front cover except it should be horizontal.  For some reason its not loading correctly.


And the front decorated.


And the inside-again, it should be horizontal.


And the inside front cover.


Anyway as you can probably tell, I'm having a blast with this project.  I did make one of the "clues" tonight.  Since Elle is getting the book and first clue for Christmas I want to make sure it'll all work before I give her the start of it.  Otherwise, all that work for nothing.  It's coming along though. 

Comments

Vicki said…
This looks amazing!!! Tell me which badges you would like me to create.

Popular Posts