Badge # 2-Planning Badge

Tuesday, January 4th Elle received a package in the mail.  Clue #2, "You are about a month away from your birthday adventure to Colorado!  Start planning.  make a list of all the things you'll need.  Enter (my favorite badge) "The Planning Badge."

 Here is Elle's Colorado Packing List.  The kids had an adventure with crayons this week so they were taken away for a week.  That meant I had to get creative with designing Elle's list.  I think it worked out pretty well.
She got the clue in the mail, addressed to her.  Don't worry, we didn't pay for postage.  I had some stickers for scrap booking that were stamps so we stuck those on and Kyle slid it in with the mail when he picked it up that day.  Kyle said she couldn't stop talking about it for the rest of the day.  She loves her 'venture book.
(closer shot of the list)
I'm in love with it.  She'll get to check each item off as she packs it.  She wanted to start packing right away.   I told her we still had a month before we left. LOL!  Such an ambitious girl.

Comments

Popular Posts