Schools out...for now

Today was the last day of VBS for Elle.  As a special treat, Daddy got to stay home with the kids today.  As part of Dad's adventure as a stay at home dad for the day, he and Gabe joined Elle for lunch at VBS.

We started the day with a nice climb up Mt. Graco Stroller.


Then Elle rested on the way to drop me off at work.


She has been worn out from VBS.  Again, thank you VBS.

The fun doesn't stop yet though.  I will be home with the kids ALL week next week.  We will have our own adventures.  Hopefully we will have nice weather.

Funny Elle Phrase Alert 
We were sitting at the dinner table and Elle fake coughed a couple times.  She then turns to Kyle and I and says, "I have a bad cough. I need to neb."

(For those that don't know to "neb" is to use a nebulizer).

But the fun didn't stop there.  I asked her what she said and she repeated it.  Then I laughed.  This is where its really good.  

After I laugh, Elle says...

"Mom, nebbing isn't funny."

And on that note, goodnight, I'll be here all week!

Comments

Popular Posts