Fight For Betty Boop Graphics

So...I had a BLAST the last two days with my Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 (thanks Mom!) putting stuff together for team Fight For Betty Boop's fundraising events (if you haven't donated yet, do it now).

Here's what I've come up with.  Be nice if you critique, but PLEASE be honest!

This is the info card we're handing out for the Wii Olympics (I know against isn't spelled right).

And the back of the card.


The poster for the event.

And my favorite....

Tee hee!

And two Elle Belle stories.

1. Elle was talking about Power Rangers today (I didn't know she knew the Power Rangers).  She said they were fighting their friends the bad Power Rangers.  I asked why they were bad?..."Because they don't want Jesus in their hearts."  LOL!!!

2. Elle told Kyle he was delicious.  Kyle asked to clarify..."Delicious?"  "Yes, Daddy.  You're so sweet."  

LOVE that girl!

Comments

Vicki said…
Fantastic work on the postcard and poster! Love the graphic with the boxing mitts. Elle . . . what can I say? She is so clever and creative and that mind is always going, just like her mamma and her daddy.

Popular Posts