Pretending SAHM

Yesterday and today I got to pretend to be a stay-at-home-mom with two sick kids and help from my hubby today.  After 3 years of being a mom, I think I'm more ready to be a stay at home mom.  Not that I'm ANYWHERE near that point in my life.

Staying home with the kids has made me realize how very badly I want a rec room for the kids.  It's ranging on the verge of NEED.  A room where the toys can be thrown about and don't have to be picked up every 5 minutes if you have to cross the room.  A room where, if they color on the walls with crayons, it isn't the end of the world.  A room where they can just be.

However, when moments like this happen...
It's not so bad. :)

Back to work tomorrow.

Comments

Vicki said…
Yes, spending more "living" time in your home can be very enlightening. Spending time in someone else's home can be even more enlightening . . . there's no place like home - no matter the size or location, it's HOME! And, hey! tell your kids to stop growing. My word, they look big in that rocker!!

Popular Posts