Empty House

Kyle and I were blessed to have Kyle's parents take the kids for the weekend.  They picked the kids up Friday night right after work so Kyle and I could go to a wedding reception.  We had a BLAST!  It was so great to just be with some good friends and relax.  The following morning, we didn't wake up until quarter to 12!!  Can't even remember the last time I did that!  Kyle said he probably had enough sleep for the next three years. :)  We kicked around the rest of the day and even went to see a movie that night!

It has been very nice to just sit for a moment here or there.  I do miss the kiddos though.  There are adorable pictures of them every where.  Kyle and I just get a kick out of sharing stories of the two of them ("You a big neminem.  I WILL EAT YOU ALL GONE!").  I am very excited to see them again tomorrow.  Last weekend Elle was gone and she seemed to have grown and inch or two over the weekend!  She came back a completely different kid!  All grown up and stuff.  My baby isn't a baby anymore.  And seriously, who can resist Gabe's smile? :)

I'm so excited!

Comments

Popular Posts