One Big Happy

Tonight we were a family running around together.

Kyle and I talked about the American Girl deal today and decided, after some great advice from family and friends, to have Elle read some of the books then we would determine if we would consider a doll.  So, we made a trip to the book store.  When Elle was saying she wanted the purple doll she was referencing....

Felicity!

So we started with the "Meet Felicity" book.  Since we got Elle a book we had to get Gabe one too.  He picked...

Farm Tractors!  (The wheels actually spin).
We didn't realize until after we put him to bed, with the book, that we gave him a book and a toy.

Then they played in the play place for a little.  We got my chi tea latte and Kyle shared a banana split with the kids.  We even found sandals for Gabe after a very extensive search.  The kid's feet are huge and weird.

We got home and got the kids ready for bed.  Read Gabe his tractor book; which until then he thought was just a tractor, not a book.  

Read Elle one chapter in her Felicity book.  I was amazed that she didn't want me to stop.  We'll see how long that lasts for.

Kissed the kids goodnight and here we are.  Lounging in bed after a long week, and watching FRIENDS.

We have a Susan G. Komen, Team Fight For Betty Boop car wash fundraiser tomorrow, provided it doesn't rain.  And a 1-year-old birthday party for a daughter of a friend of ours.

Class as started up for me again and I have my neurologist appointment this week as well.

Just talking about all of this I'm tired.  Off to bed I go.

Comments

Popular Posts