I'm Still Here

Don't worry I am still alive.

I've forgotten how exhausting pregnancy is.  Okay maybe not pregnancy alone but pregnancy, a full-time job, a 5 year old and 3 year old, no husband Monday - Thursday, and all the other things life throws at us.

Last week was spent preparing for the neighborhood garage sale.  I probably could have contributed more but all the proceeds were split.  Half went to friends of ours who are adopting from Africa.  The other half was given to the organization Love 146.  Love 146 fights against human trafficking and provides aftercare for those they are able to help.  It's an incredible organization.  After the preparation for the garage sale this week has been a lay low kind of week.

Not much has happened.  When he sun was out, so were we.  When it rained, we enjoyed some movies and games.

Tonight, Kyle is home and we are going to see the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra.  We haven't had a date night in awhile.  Mainly because I'm the walking dead after 8:30.  I don't make for very good company.  I'm so excited for some time with just the two of us. 

As a family we laugh a lot.  Kyle and I laugh even more.  When Kyle and I get to just be the two of us, it's pretty silly.  I love laughing with my husband.  I may be falling asleep while we're there, listening to Mozart, but sometimes that's just a recipe for more silliness.

I'll have to let you know how it goes.

What do you have planned for this long weekend?

Comments

Popular Posts