Day 9-If You Don't Have An iPhone, You Don't Have An iPhone

After a busy day yesterday for the wedding Kyle and I slept a bit later than usual and enjoyed wandering with only small plans for the day.  I took some of my favorite photos today.  We visited St. Paul's Cathedral for real this time, not like the Midnight Vintage Walk.  Then saw the Tower of London and the Tower Bridge.  Yet again it was a beautiful day.  I'm making up for the posts earlier with no pictures so enjoy them now!










This is the closest we got to "being in our map."  See how its upside down.

"The Monument."
Kyle saw "The Monument" on our map and wanted to see what it was so we stopped by.

It's a monument for the fire that took place in 1666.

We walked by "The Walrus and the Carpenter."
"Little oysters! Little oysters!"

The Tower of London and surrounding area.






Walk home in the rain.
The Victoria, one of our local pubs where we had dinner tonight.
Kyle enjoyed some fish and chips while I sampled the bacon burger.  It was delicious!  Off to another night of rest.

We were on the Tower Bridge trying to take a picture of the two of us together since we don't have many of those from this trip.  After about 3 attempts I realized that my handy iPhone has a front facing camera.  You know what they say, if you don't have an iPhone, you don't have an iPhone.

Comments

Popular Posts