Save The Date

On Thursday, May 3rd Wild Ruffle is having her second Pop Up Shop.

If you went to the first you know how excellent this event is and that its one not to miss.  If you couldn't make the last one, talk to some one that did!

This time its lining up all down Main Street in Prior Lake.  Imagine it!  Not just one room full of goodies but a whole street with a bunch of stores and delicious goodies.  I can hardly wait and its not even a month away.

I'd love for this to be a girls night out but its so great I'm going to go solo if I have to because I just HAVE to be there.  Really, you do to.

Check out the vendors for the Pop Up Shop and stay tuned to Wild Ruffle's blog.  She's introducing us to the vendors prior to the big night.  I just love pre-shopping!

Comments

So glad you're coming:) Thanks for sharing the love!

Popular Posts